You’re a survivor, and I’m SO proud of you for it, but that’s only the beginning.
Are you ready to authentically claim your worth, meet your potential, and find joy after abuse?
If so, let’s schedule a free, no-obligation discovery session. We’ll connect to figure out which of my coaching bundles is the best fit for you.
- mentor bundle – you know where you want to go next in your healing, but don’t know how to get there
- comprehensive bundle – you don’t know what’s next and need both evaluation and guidance
- dating after domestic abuse bundle – you want a new, healthy relationship – let’s make sure you’re ready for one
- co-parenting bundle – you share custody of your kids with your former abuser, and you’re struggling with that difficult reality
- career bundle – starting over often includes getting a new job, so you’ll need an updated resume with job search consultation (one of my freelance specialties)
- widow bundle – you were still married to your abuser when he died, so your experience is layered and unique; I hold professional licensing from the funeral services industry, and have training in acute loss and grief care
Every bundle includes a complimentary welcome kit, individualized assessment, and plan proposal. Each hour-long phone or video chat support session is billed at $40. I’m also available upon request for email, social media messaging, and text.
What are you waiting for?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your discovery call, because no day is too soon to meet the next stage of your healing.
“There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.” — C.S. Lewis
“Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about un-becoming everything that isn’t really you so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.” — anon
“Don’t judge yourself by what others did to you.” — C. Kennedy
“You can recognize survivors of abuse by their courage. When silence is so very inviting, they step forward and share their truth so others know they aren’t alone.” — Jeanne McElvaney
The relationship between coach and client is an alliance formed to seek and achieve the client’s personal development in one or more areas of focus, as predetermined together, and as guided through the coach’s experienced approach and program design.
During said program, the client is responsible for her own well-being, as well as the decision-making and action steps required through the duration of the coach/client relationship.
This coach’s services are not considered or offered as professional therapy or legal guidance. If you need diagnosis of or treatment for any medical or psychological condition, please consult your primary care provider. If you need legal support, please consult an attorney who offers services specific to your case type.